Kubit2me, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. To contact Kubit2me, Inc., please see contact information below. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways other than as disclosed in this policy.
Information Collected on this Website
In order to provide our users with certain products or services on our Website, Kubit2me, Inc. may collect different types of information. On occasion, we may need to collect certain types of personal information in order to provide our users with particular features, services or offers. "Personal Information" as used herein means information that identifies a person or allows a person to be located. Examples of Personal Information include a first and last name, a home address, or an e-mail address. The following is a summary of the kinds of information we collect at the Website from our users, and how we collect that information:
- Our software automatically collects certain information from a user's computer when that user logs on or moves about our Website. We do not link this information to any other Personal Information the user tells us; we only use it to get a broad picture of who is on our Website and which areas our users are visiting. This information tells us what's important to our users and what isn't, allows us to make our Website more interesting and useful, and enhances security and efficiency on our Website.
- Kubit2me, Inc. uses "cookies" to gauge how users interact with our Website. Usage of a cookie is not linked to any Personal Information; it merely helps the Website to be more efficient. If a user wishes to block, erase, or be warned of cookies, the user may refer to the browser instructions or help screen to learn about these functions. If a user rejects a cookie, the user may still use our Website, however the user may be limited in the use of certain areas. For example, if the user disables cookies, the "shopping cart" feature will not work properly.
One or more areas of our Website may require users to register for access. As part of the registration process, we may ask users for a username, password, or other personal information in order to verify the user's identity, establish the account, promote security, and enable access to various online features.
- Order Fulfillment and Billing
When users order products or services from us, we collect shipping, order, and contact information from the user (including, without limitation, name, address, telephone number, and the products or services ordered) and store that information in a customer database. We will also collect credit card information when a user orders a product or service, but this information is only used by Kubit2me, Inc. to process the order and is not stored in the Kubit2me, Inc. customer database.
- Product Updates and Other Communications
We may collect information whenever a user communicates with us or asks to receive more information about Kubit2me products. This information may include the user's name, e-mail address, or other contact information.
- Kubit2me, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website. Personal Information that is provided to Kubit2me, Inc. (such as a personal e-mail address) may be used by Kubit2me, Inc. to contact users to respond to comments or questions, or to request feedback from users, which will enable us to develop and improve the Website and our products and services.
- We will not sell, share, or rent any Personal Information to third parties in ways different from that which is disclosed in this policy without first obtaining the user's authorization.
- We may disclose Personal Information to independent contractors, service providers, and consultants who are engaged by or working with Kubit2me, Inc. in connection with the operation of the Website or the provision of goods and services offered by Kubit2me, Inc. For example, we may use credit card processing companies to process payments for goods and services, outside shipping companies to ship orders, and credit bureaus to check credit histories. Similarly, we may partner with other parties to provide specific products or services and will share information with them in order to facilitate their provision of products or services (e.g., administration of our mailing lists, order processing and fulfillment, and customer service functions). Kubit2me, Inc. makes an effort to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that all such independent contractors, service providers, and consultants agree to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the Personal Information they obtain, and that they agree to the same level of privacy safeguards that Kubit2me, Inc. itself provides to its users.
- Kubit2me, Inc. reserves the right to share information with third parties if we are required to do so by law or if in our good faith judgment such action is reasonably necessary to comply with the legal process, to respond to any claims, or to protect the rights of Kubit2me, Inc., its customers, or the public. Information about our users, including Personal Information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, or sale of company assets, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which Personal Information could be transferred to third parties as one of the business assets of the company.
- Users who no longer wish to receive promotional e-mail materials from Kubit2me, Inc. may opt-out of receiving these communications by replying to the e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject line, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be taken off the list.
- Kubit2me, Inc. takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect our users' information. Physical, electronic, and policy measures are in place to minimize the loss, misuse, or altering of any information we receive from users. Additionally, when users are asked to enter a credit card number, that information is encrypted and is protected with advanced SSL encryption software. Encryption makes unauthorized access to the information much more difficult. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also take reasonable precautions to protect user-information off-line. If you have any questions about the security at our Website, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com for more information.
Special Provisions applicable to Children under 13
In order to help protect children and to comply with applicable law, Kubit2me, Inc. takes special measures to protect the privacy of those under age 13 ("Children").
Kubit2me, Inc. makes an effort to minimize the Personal Information (e.g. first and last name, address, phone number, e-mail address, etc.) that it knowingly collects from Children and generally limits the information it knowingly collects to non-personal information (e.g. screen name, gender, post code, etc.). However, from time to time, we may collect online contact information (i.e. the child's and/or the parent's e-mail address) from Children in order to offer various online activities and services, or to otherwise respond to a request from child. In accordance with applicable law, we may also collect name and online contact information to the extent reasonably necessary to protect the safety of a child participant on the Website, to protect the security or integrity of the Website, to take precautions against liability, to respond to judicial process, or to provide information to law enforcement agencies or for an investigation on matters related to public safety. In certain circumstances, we are required to notify parents that we have collected such information and give parents the opportunity to request that we make no further use of such information. We do not collect other personal information from Children unless we first obtain parental consent. The child's and his or her parent's online contact information may be collected in order to obtain parental consent.
Unless we have obtained parental consent to use Personal Information for some other purpose, Personal Information knowingly collected from Children is used only for the purpose for which it was collected (e.g. to respond to the child's request), and it is deleted when it is no longer needed for such purpose. Furthermore, we will not share Personal Information about Children with anyone other than the agents, consultants, and service providers who assist Kubit2me, Inc. with the operations of the Website or in providing or administering the activities, products, or services offered on the Website (e.g. fulfillment houses, delivery companies, credit card processors, etc.). If Kubit2me, Inc. requests consent to collect any Personal Information about a child, the child's parent or legal guardian has the option to consent to the collection and use of the child's Personal Information without consenting to the disclosure of the information to third parties.
If you have any questions about this policy or about how Personal Information collected on our Website is used, you can contact Kubit2me, Inc. by e-mail, U.S. mail, or telephone.
6450 College Road, #203
Lisle, IL 60532
Call us toll free at: 1-888-6TOSSIT (1-888-686-7748)
Or dial direct at: 1-630-717-2511